Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Friday, November 6

TERIMA KASIH !

SAYA UCAP TERIMA KASIH DEKAT SEMUA !

THANK YOU !

I SAY THANK YOU ALL !


now , i think i should thanks every single person who came into my life and coloured it with your colours . and i realized now that i'll never can change a person to a person that i want . it doesn't mean that i can't accept who you are before . well , it's complicated to say or even write .

give thanks to ALLAH for give me chance to live . my mom who give birth of me . and a father who always cares about me . my little sister that never stop annoys me . goodfriends who always be at my side . teachers who treat me like her/his own daughter . cousins that very damn cool . uncles & aunties that very supportive . all my schoolmates that super ? ? ? .

last but no least , if u read this . THANK YOU TOO .





No comments: