Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Wednesday, November 24

im not sure about this ,

it is between two ,
am I too bad for saying those words or it is my right to stand for my own good ,
am I being to selfish or it is okay sometimes to think about myself at first place ,

like before , I act like a dumb ,
I do whatever people ask me to do and straight away a nod for it,
I don't have any courage to say NO towards friends ,
at first , yeaah . it's okay cause that is what friends for ,
but yet , I feel betrayed at the same time ,
they don't seem to appreciate on what i had been doing for them ,
they don't understand me and the worst was i felt like they treat me like rubbish ,
i know , maybe im just a sidekick in their life ,

until ....
one day my mom scold me ,
she said ' why you must waste your time doing this ? ' ,
and knock knock , WHAT ? im wasting my time ? ,
maybe you are really true mother , im wasting my time ,
I stop doing those stuff now mak ,
thank you for make wake up from this i-dont-know-what-to-call-this ,

now I thnk I live my life way better than before ,
I can actually think smarter than before ,
but still , im afraid of letting people down ,
im afraid if I cant make everyone happy ,

I love to carve smile on people face ,
im happy when they can actually smile n laugh,
but I think this is the time for ,
me myself and I to smile n laugh happily ,
I know , if I laugh too much I'll cry at the end of the day ,
maybe I'll stop laugh and just smile ,
that's the best right ? hope so .





but still I LOVE YOU GUYS :)

No comments: