Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Friday, February 19

im afraidd of ?

im truly , reaally , badly , extreamly afraid of

L O S I N G .

i dun know why suddenly i thought bout this ,
but it happen ,
esp when it comes near to my BIG EXAMINATION !
it had happened TWICE .
myself dun believe it really happened to me ,

in my UPSR .
my last day of UPSR ma grandpa passed away .
i'd been woke up with the news .
on the moment he'd been buried ,
i was in the exam hall taking BI n SCN paper 2 if im not mistaken .
i cried cried cried n stop .
ALHAMDULILLAH , straight A's !

again it happened during PMR .
my last paper on the second last day .
the nxt will be KH .
my mom tell me in the car ,
n i was like .
' OHH , BILE ? UMM '
speechless mann ,
b4 PMR , i'd told ma frens ,
i hope it wont be the same like UPSR .
but , naah . same story .
ma other grandpa .

but that story , im losing person who really not in world anymore .
what im really really afraid more is
im losing a gud fren which still alive ,
but she changed .
OMG , tht was pathetic ohh ,
now i dun know if she still remember me ,
but sokay ,
i gott more and more frens beside me .
insyaALLAH :)
but still , i LOVE ma frens .
i'll never delete any of u once u entered ma heart .
even u've changed .

i born to live in the flow ,
but it doesn't mean i will simply approved sumthing .
if i being nice to you , plez dun take me for granted .
i love making jokes , but it doesnt mean u can simply make jokes of me .
if u're my sayangg .
sokay , ta ambek ati kott .
tp jgn over laa ngekk :P
hehe .

hey guys , i even not sure why i wrote this . HAHA ,
for sure i felt so damn LEGAAAA .
just now , i feel wanna cry .
but hey , BIG GIRL DUN CRY . hee~


ps : pleeez dun leave me :( thnxx kawan if u treat me like everything :)






No comments: