Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Saturday, February 13

ppl love to gimme new names ?

the title sound like what ?
im not even sure ,
but for sure .
ppl juz love gimme new names . HAHA ,

lemme list it down :

' T '
cut from word SITI , ckgu shameza call me tht way .

' nanot '
salsabila with her flavorous mouth called me tht .

' paan '
man side of me . HAHA . one of ma classmates call me tht .

' nanaPAU '
ma name+food . ths happened during english class . kan tcer eisma ?

' BANANA '
once i entered fruit club . i choose this name , cuz there's NANA at the back . hee~

haa , so far . that is it :)
im okay with it .

but plez plez plez ,
spell my real name correctly .

SITI FARHANAH NORAZHAR

farhanah with H , not without H
thnxx :)

No comments: