Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Monday, February 15

newboyfiee :)

Photobucket
meet logan lerman , my newboyfiee :))
i met him yesterday in cinema .
he's 18 . im 16
andd he's my newboyfiee :P


HAHA ,
im freaking myself out .
i wrote this just to tell u guys that im still straight oke ?
throw all negatives thnkg yaw ! uuurrgh :P
HAHA ,


act , yesterday .
anis & i watched a movie ,
percy jackson & the olimpians : the ligthning thief .
the movie full with awesomeness ,
we had so much much fun watching it .
LOL . euw euw thng . HAHA ,


but , it'll be cooler if my other fren also there .
korg ni teruk laa .
ta rindu aku keh ?
sokay sokay . huhu
to yamin , u shud call me laa macek !


to anis :
if u're reading this .
HAHA , im not gonna write anythng much laa .
what i want to tell everyone is

KIDS LOVE ANIS mucho mucho :))



ps : i woke up at almost 2pm today . ouuh yeaah !
but already did my suboh prayer oke :))



No comments: