Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Monday, March 15

nana in wonderland :)

nanawawa

bellanana

nanananananana


im happy today FULLSTOP .

feel like it just a minute we really spent our time together ,
i know , we'll never be like before .
but still , u guys still in my heart .
this ain't just words that im typing here ,
this truly from my heart .
BELLA , WAFA !
im sorry if i did mistakes towards u guys :(

.........................................................................................................................................................................

now , may anyone bring me to wonderland ?
let me the hero or be killed ,
let me live in fantasy ,
or even let me be on my dream ,
stay out of mind .
stay out from real life ,
hiding from heartless reality ,
gain sweetness from pain ,
and ,
may i keep myself in wonderland
or there's still anyone need me in real life ?
if yes , somebody wake me up !
or i'll keep dreaming && lost ,


No comments: