Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Monday, June 7

friendship never end ,

SITI NUR AMALINA BT HARUN
my dormmates , housemates && bestfriends .
ina , thanks for everythng tht u did towards me and the whole epi 4 .
she's such a great friend .
she's one in a million .
hard to find someone tht can replaced u ,
i'll pray for ur health ,
thnks for being ma friend ,
thnks for 'lend-me-ur-ears' and the understanding ,
u know , life is hard in SESERI ,
dun forget me
&& i'll never forget you ! insyaAllah ,
dun worry about me kawan ,
im a big girl laah ,

NUR ASYIRAH BT AZIZ ,

she's full with laughter ,
she's one of ma bestfrens ,
her laugh truly unique and like the cartoon character doe , HAHA .
but why u leave dorexx darl ?
i'll pray for ur happiness ,
&& hope u'll be comeback to SESERI ,
hehe :)
balek ganu jangang lupe kami :)


whatever it is ,
i love both of u .
thanks for rawking my world ,
for less than 5 months .
still u guys are my bestfriends ,


with lots of love ,
SITI FARHANAH NORAZHAR ,

No comments: