Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Wednesday, June 16

khayalan ?

ouh tidakk ,
homeworks da na siapp ,
YEAAYY !
esok grak library .
siapkn omwek lagi .
dush dush .
aren't there nothng else tht i can do ?
ouh , LEARN IS FUN laa wehh :)

my life is so boring kann ?
yeahh , i realized tht doe ,
i just dunno weather i stop myself or somethng stops me .
im doing the same routine everyday .
well , tht is why we called it as routine . HAHA ,
GRRRR -.-
i dunno what i really want in my life .
i wish i can defined my dreams ouhh ,
so jealous to see ppl with their dreams and im not .
it's not tht , but im not confidence with it , maybe .
urgggggggggh .
KELIRU .
it's okay ,
i'll pray to ALLAH and hope HE will help me up ,
but me myself will figured out on my own doe ,
usaha . doa . tawakal kann ?
YESS :))

P/S : i hope i can bring myself back to reality :)

No comments: