Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Saturday, August 25

Kosong

I'm not sure what to type .

Blank . Empty *sigh*

So here , another photo :)

 me with Zikri . Haziq . Hannan . Aufa

Hannan and her brother Haziq is going back home today . Kak Nana gonna miss u'ols *wipe tears*

Seeing them playing around , pissing off each other , put on their small fist on my face , curse me when I tease them . Ohh , how much I missed being a kid . Having fun all the time . 

But then , I still having great time being a teen or perhaps almost adult ? Oh no , no , no . Being a kid need to think about UPSR , PMR ( okay zaman dorg dah tkda -..- ) , and SPM . Pffffffffffft . Alhamdulillah , that's all history now . So , I grateful enough lah then . hewhew 

I'm quiet eager to get back to PJ. I'm not sure if I still remember how to calculate ....... look , I don't even remember the chapters . I'm sooo dead . Nevermind , this is how genius work . LULZ




Assalamualaikum :)

No comments: