Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Monday, August 20

Pakat mai umah Mona meh .

Salam alaik ols .

It's already 2nd Syawal . I'm grateful that I'm still alive and still have chance to celebrate the hari raya with ze familiano . Alhamdulillah .

And , I'm extremely bored at this moment . Usually , my family and I will go and visit our relatives around Selangor but I'm not sure why we're not visiting them today. So saad :( Perhaps , peoples are coming to our house but nayyy , takdak sapa mai pun . So so saad :(

To kill boredom , let's watch this *aku tau hang yg dok baca post aku ni pun bosan takda kejaa kan?*

Hang gila kalau hang tak gelak . Saiko b**ch :P

Oh please , anyone who lives near Bangi Kajang Putrajaya dan kawasaan sekitarnya , you are kindly invited to my house k . Just tweet or text me . Tak tau alamat? Nanti cheq kasi ahh . No worries . Ke nak mai meminang kaa? *Statement mintak sekeh* K tu senda 2 Syawal . K tak lawak . Kfineee :P Bukan openhouse , tapi my house mmg senantiasa open utk tetamu . insyaAllah . 

U'ols dah dengar lagu Aku Yang Asing by Hujan yg I post in my previous post ? hehe. Kalau dah . Baguuss . Baru Mona sayang :*

ini dinamakan stai :)


2 comments:

#thelagidanlagi said...

pic ini dinamakan stail tuh berstail.
keep calm...

Nana said...

terima kasih :)