Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Wednesday, January 30

Pencicip

Hi . Assalamualaikum .

Well it's 1.40 am right now which I'm supposed to get a wild dream on. That's just not happened now . Maybe cuz there's too much unnecessary thoughts in my mind . Girls problems . Over-thinking =='

I've asked myself stop being overthinking . Just look at the problems as small one and just live my life . Perhaps not tonight . I mean , monite . lewlz .

The moment when you have nobody you can trust. The moment you don't know how to express your feeling so that people wont take it wrong way . The moment when you're excited about something but actually it's just another less significant thing for you to think about it . The moment your heart didn't work along with your brain . The moment when people misunderstood your jokes. The moment when your friends can laugh at you but it's like a sin to do the same thing back at them. The moment when friends stop being friends . The moment when you don't even know yourself anymore .

Demm .

I'm sorry Blogger cuz I'm using you for something like this. Like seriously , I dont think I should post emo tweets on Twitter especially cursing on Twitter. I wish your si Tanggang and I'm the mother , so that I can curse you become a rock ==' First of all , people wont give a damn. Second of all , you might make fool of yourself . Third of all , you'll just spreading negative aura to your followers . Forthly(?) people might get annoyed and the fun gone .

Yes , Twitter is a microblog . Can't you see the word MICRO there? Please filter your tweets people ! Yess , I'm talking to a girl that I can see inside the mirror .

Indeed , I do make mistakes . Sorry for any sarcasm tweets , emo tweets , unnecessary Retweet-ed from me . One thing , let's make Twitter as a peaceful place for everyone .




May peace be upon us all and Ma'assalamah , Ilal liqa' :)

No comments: