Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Monday, May 23

Thank God I'm still alive

Homaigoddd ! Assalamualaikum KauOrang Semuaaa :)

Howwyeaaahhh , Mona is back babeyhh . It's been quite long time since I've been updating on Mothers Day . and I hope it is still no too late to say Happy Teacher's Dayy :) to all my current teachers in SESERI , former teachers in SMK PUTRAJAYA PRESINT 14 (1) , SMK CYBERJAYA , SKDABB , SRADABB , TASKA ABIM . thanks to all of you lahhh. sayang cikgu semuaa (;

well , holidays is coming :) and yeah for sure tons of homeworks will be conquer ma dayy :P it's okayy , for the sake of SPM babeyhh .

ouhh , I'm having so much fun with the stress ryte now. HAHA . and more to update actually but time owayss jealous with me . *mmg aku translate masa mencemburui aku . Ngehhh .

till then , Salam :)
heyy , wait for my bajethotahapgabanmusicvideoo . HAHA :P

No comments: