Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Sunday, May 8

one and only MAK :)


Assalamualaikum && Hello KauOrang Semuaa :)

Just imagine it is me singing you this song mak :)

like everyone already cakap cakap . today is Mother's Dayy babbeyhh ! andd yeahh , I'm not good in singing but people says I'm good at it but still . HAHA . ohh perasan gila minaah nih . okay dahh .

to my Mak , Puan Saibatul Salamiah Burhanuddin .
I LOVE YOU full of my heart . I pray the best for you and all the family dunia akhirat .
Thank You for everything that you had done for me . i'll do my best for this upcoming SPM .
Sorry if I'd been hurting you a lot since I was born or even when I was in ur tummy . HAHA .
anddd last but not least , SORRY and THANK YOU for everythingg :)




P/S : sorry tkde hadiahh :(

No comments: