Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Sunday, May 1

sopotang bersamo . Harr Harr


Assalamualaikum KauOrang Semuaa !

Today we had our wonderful dinner at Perantau Hill which is located far far far away from my house . like 15 minutes walking and less than 5 minutes by car . see , too far kan ? My lil sis woke me by saying ,  ' Kakak , cepat mandi ! na pegi makan nihh ' and I was like ' alaah , makan je . aku tgh syiok tidoq nihh ' *buruk btol perangai tido petang . don't do this at home :) but suddenly my tummy sing black eyed peas song . ohh tak , it's my alarm lahh . HAHA . and blaa bla blaa . - typing error - HAHA

and here I am :) 
we arrived there by 6pm . demand some hot yummy dishes . waiting . chatting . snapping photo . tido-ing . bebel-ing , sakat-ing my lil sis , make a poker face to everyone instead of smile cuz I miss my baby pillow , hamboii , buruk perangaii , Ngehh Ngehh . Nayy , just kidding .
 

ouhh , forgot to mention that I brought Maz to Alamanda . Ngehh . like no exam lah kan . HAHA . just bought quiet number of stuff . all that ain't importnt to compare with my baby McFlirrttyy  I mean McFlurry . awesomee bebeh !! alah , aku tk mampu utk mkn BR like you :P

haaa , Thank You ALLAH for let me enjoying my PB's :)

No comments: