Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Saturday, April 30

having FANTASTIC moment !

 ollaa all !  Assalamualaikum KauOrang Semuaa :) 
now I'm home , ouh yeah . I'd told you guys before right ? Maybe I'm too excited to be home . spread this awesome news darlingg . HAHA . and yet , the exam won't hold for me . the clock still working eventho the I've already throw all batteries . Pheewww -____- 

 have a peace mann ! not Rest In Peace yett doh :P I'm wasting my morning by sleeping , my noon with hindustan's movie . Shah Rukh Khan maa , best siott ! HAHA . quiet number of Math question and by the eveningg , here I am . Pullman Resort at Putrajayaa . alah , belakang rumah jeh ponn :P I'm not alone cuz I came with ma family :) so shuwiittt . It had been long time since we get together . alaah , org busybody lah katakann :P Ngeh Ngehhh .


alaah gelap sikit laah gamba , I mean banyaak . plus with my tanned skin . homaigoddd . HAHA .but still I look awesome . bahaahaha , perasan siaa :P but it was not just four of us . my seseri friend also with us . Mazlina-the-Sengall , bak kata Shaz . aku taip jehh . HAHA . jgn marah babyy :P

 amboii melampau , tkkn tkdaa pokok kelapa kat penang Maz oii ? ohh , aku tahu . tkdaa pokok kelapa dkat Seseri kann ? HAHA . KLCC ada  , mahuu ?

I hope you get the best moments with my family lahh , cuz I had so much fun dohh . thank to Ayahh for bring us here :)

No comments: