Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Friday, April 29

I'm totally done :)

yeehawww , do visit the above link . 

it's my first website that got my touch of design . HAHA , bajett gilaa . well , quiet proud of my pioneer project :) Hope that you guys keep on supporting me and LOVE everyone especially team members , IJAT , MIA , LINA . You Girls Rawkks :) also big thanks to Ms.Khor Swee Moi for all the advices and Ms.Mahadiah Muda for introducing this project to us and pick me to join the group :) to Jgonng who always 'accompany' me lah-sangat-kan -___- . Okay done . just a small acknowledgment from me to all of you . I know it was not so cool like the other website . huhu , but at least I'm trying my full of best . hihi . FYI , it was actually under ThinkQuest project . another FYI , we're talking or typing about PLASTICS . hooyeaah . let's check it out . compulsory for SESERIANS :) Ngehh





P/S : I'm home , BTW


No comments: