Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Tuesday, March 6

si degil kempunan 12 hengget

Assalamualaikum and Hey O'lls :)

Nothing extraordinary thing happened to me .
like seriously , I wake up and stand like a statue . my eyes didn't blinking . i'm not even breathing .
  I'M DEAD . *i'm lying

back to bussiness . 

I met Mumu , Cikin , and Aniss yesterday . Loooooonggg time no see these pretty faces , *even Cikin is my dearest neighbour



innocent old ladies on the left and young , wild , free ladies on the right



tuddiaaaa , muka kanak-kanak ribenaa . sbb tu melayang MYR 12 -.-


let yesterday taught us to be more matured , to use money wisely , spend our time at better heart-warming places , read sign before entering a place , keep moderate volume when speaking , and just enjoy meeting long-time-no-see friends .