Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Tuesday, May 22

11 days to go ....

ASSALAMUALAIKUM AND HI PEEPS :D


It's already  Rejab . How fast time flies . 

And that remind me that I'm gonna celebrate Ramadan with new friends . Not to forget my old friends . Nayy , not old , it's supposed to be current friends? Vaaat evaa . and I'm not sure if that is good thing or not-so-good thing . The fact that I got to find my own meals.Ouh yeaaahhh , that's what we called being 18 .*dan dan je Mona


Never mind ,I'm not the only kids who is about to face that new phase of life.Imma big girl now.And big girls don't cry(?) . Not only being big in size. Jyeaahhh, I'll make sure my brain will work more mature by then.


Last weekend I went to my Mak Long's house in Damansara . She's having a luncheon . Nothing much happened as I met my cousins' cousin and relatives . My cousin thought I'm taking TESL and she introduced me to her cousin who is now an English teacher . And I was so noob . I admit that . HAHAHAHA . I'm a person who lack of communication skills and I was like ; No no no , nak amek engineering . Mcm berlagak gila , yeahhh I knew it . But then , me myself never know if one day I might become a teacher . I can't be so sure if one day I'll be an enginner . Seee , I can't even use proper English now . Nice Oh My English kannn lah-sangat .

Oh before we went to Mak Long's house , I asked Ayah to make our way to PJ . Ahhaaa , to be exact we're finding our way to my future second house Centre of Foundation Studies IIUM . hehe . So dalam perjalanan tu jumpa UM dulu , my PASUM friends will be registering soon ryte ? Bolee laa kita dok merendek sekali . lulzz . And also MAHSA University . Basically that place are full with students , and I'm expecting for reasonable price for food kayh :P I can feel butterflies in my tummy as soon I read the signboard . *Oh menngg , poyo gila minah ni  Tapi hanya lalu sajalah kan sbb the gate was closed and I don't think outsiders are allowed to get in . I'm not a stranger soon . hehe


Ohhhh I can't believe myself that I'm about to enter a university . I've never think about being a mahasiswi . The funniest thing is I never thought that I'm taking enginnering as my course .  I hope I can be more than survive with that course . I was thankful and always be grateful to Allah . Alhamdulillah . Allah has ease my way and I'll do my best in studies . Learn from my past . Have faith in Allah and nothing can stop me except maut .

And yeaaah , Congratulation to Kelantan and Hafiz for being winner that night . 

Till then , May Peace Be Upon us All :)

No comments: