Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Friday, October 18

Chow Chin Choww

I dont know how to live my life this whole semester break. 

I had this one list on what-to-do-during semester break and guess what? I only have one wish to accomplished. Fortunately, I think I had accomplished it. And I still 2 more weeks for the new semester begin.

Oh yeah, I'm taking MUET Speaking test next monday. And I'm not sure what to study about. Lol. What to study I say? I should just speak more in english and gather up latest issues or something. 

Okay let me see what's the latest issues huhh ,

early marriages...
babies...
aeril zafrel & wawa zainal....
Running Man...
UMNO....
early marriages...
crush here crush there crush everywhere crush crush....
move on...
K-pop....
candy crush....
mohon clash....
bini matyo....


Hahaha, damn. Seriously? 
We actually like that huh? Got nothing else to care about. 
We're that pathetic right? Well at least I am. 

Now let's stop thinking too much and just do it! Challo



No comments: