Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Friday, October 18

Welcome to the family...

Basically I got nothing to do. Everything is too routine for me.
 I am that bored that I can actually post something here to tell you how bored I am. 
Oh wait, you're this bored that you actually read this?
C'mon lets high five!

So bored people....what to talk about huh?

Oh ya, Kak Acha just gave birth to a very cute lil baby yesterday. It's a baby girl! 


Maybe later nak pergi visit her and this baby at the hospital kut. 

Last week Kak Anne gave birth to a baby boy and baru je letak nama dia Hadiff Irsyad. Hot kan nama dia? Lulz. Ala-ala nama samarinda sangat. Hahaha. Alaa but I tkda gamba dia sebab tk bluetooth lagi from Mak's phone. And I malas nak pergi bluetooth. K dah diam. Hahahaha

updates:____________________________________________________________________

I went to the hospital just now. You may refer the photo of me and this cute lil baby girl name, Sofia Medina dalam instagram : cikmonana . Ambuihhh nama dia kaaan. 

And here's a photo of Hadiff Irsyad, Kak Anne upload his photo earlier kat fb so I curi laa nak simpan kat belog. Nanti bila dorang dah besar, I bukak balik blog then I tell myself ; Naa, you dah tua. Sobss

Safe and sound

Frankly typing, I rasa all babies look the same kan? Hahahaha. K whatever




No comments: