Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Monday, October 14

I care

That's a wrap for semester 1, 2013/2014!

Not sure what I feel so don't ask. Lulz who cares lyk sryzlyyy lah kan?

Wanna know something?

Funny to know that a person can actually give us such a big impact in life. How can you love someone so much and dare not to keep them by your side. Letting go is no small deal. It's a big deal, well at least for me. I never feel this way before. I'm not giving up, I'm just giving time for both of us. I'm dying seeing you talking to someone else other than me. Sharing stories with someone that is not me. Maybe the moment I start to careso much is the moment where the distance grows.

Or is it just me?

Well, they said if it's meant to be, it will be.

You know when I say I like that particular person that is actually means, I care. I started to care about you. I started to love. This can be anyone. I'm the faithful one. I'm not the easy type to like a person. I might be a friend of yours but I might not like you enough for me to care about your life. To be honest, I like everyone. I like to see smiles and laughter. That really makes me feels so good.

Don't take me for granted that's all I can say. Can we just care for each other?



With that, I rest my case.


No comments: