Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Thursday, June 9

Matematika Tambahan

rasa mahu melukis , anyone could help me on this ?

rasa mahu menulis lagu , anyone wanna join me ? 

rasa mahu menari , okay tkpe . aku menari sorg jaa .


Assalamualaikum , Hello :D

aku bukan na bajet ke ape , tapi ini lah hasil reflection aku utk AddMath . 


I always tell myself to love Additional Mathematics
I always have myself solve the Additional Mathematics ,
I always learn more of Additional Mathematics
And I just found myself to love Additional Mathematics .

Mathematics are fun ,
But Additional Mathematics are more fun ,
Mathematics are problem to solve ,
Additional Mathematics are finding way to solve ,
Mathematics are tough ,
Additional Mathematics are a challenger 
 
ahhh , bajet bajet bajet ! nipu benor bunyi nyaa . HAHA . this is the last touch babeh , Ouh Yeaahh ! 
 
Dan sekarang aku redha je brapa dia na bagi markah kat aku , I won't spend my night and day at school to fix anything . better aku blaja Trigo yg tk habes reti lagi , HAHA .

No comments: