Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Thursday, June 30

we've been together for about two years

Assalamualaikum & Heyyo KauOrang Semua :)

Last two weeks had been very busy and quiet drama for me . I'm not going to drag any of those sad , unhappy , stressed out stories lah kan . upssie , dah tertaip lah pulek , Har Har *gedik kau budaaak


Well , I know exactly that not everything walk our way . Not everything in the world that we want can be ours . I mean MYSELF there . Should I can't sacrifice everything for others before mine ? Should I make simple of my studies ? C'mon , I have SPM waiting for me .

Ohh , baru skrg na ingat SPM lah kan ? Derr , better late than never kan ? *bangga Ms Aida dgn aku . Aku tahu korg sume care pasal aku kan ? *perasan gilaa thanks a lot lah doh . such a great tokojut question kat aku tadi , kau nak berubah tak ? and I was like , don't make me sound that bad -___-


Okay peeps , I'll try my best . I'll listen to what you girls said . I'll shoot away all the ego stuff . But , how bout 'em ? 

No comments: