Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Wednesday, February 8

Cinta.

Assalamualaikum and Hi Olsszz :)

Watcha doing everybodeeh? I'm doing okay over here . *okay je?


Today , I would like to share with you guys and girls about a love story . *whattaa ? since when ni Nana?
Awww , not mine ......... Well , I don't have any . and I'm proud of that .

So here , I bring you ppl a love story of a lady *I don't know who she is , but she is a sister in Islam . But not me who is going to be the story-teller.  Let's listen to brother AimanAzlan :)




Have you watched it ? Oh , you're not interested ? Or you just can't bear the buffering ? *gottcha . HAHA 


Love is a wonderful thing . But make sure the love spread this way

ALLAH
Muhammad S.A.W 
Mother
Dad
Siblings 
Muslim Brothers and Sisters

Can you see boyfriend over there? Nayy , I don't think so . Once we're married *I mean girls , women , lady husband need to be put in between the Prophet and your Mother .

Hoyyyeh , I know my knowledge isn't that much yet . I'm just doing my role as another muslim . * tu diaa , aura Imtiaz dia dah mai nooo 


I think that's all for now , 
May Peace Be Upon Us All <3