Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Sunday, February 5

Weeeeekend :)

Assalamualaikum and Hi :)

I went to PWTC and grab some books . I bought 5 reading materials for myself . hoyyyeah

nak bayar cash ke pakai voucher ?

The cashier asked my mom that question . Heyy why don't you asked me ? Do I look older ? *cheeet

I felt very close to that place and being there really bring me down the memory lane . heeehawww . I miss SESERI *I mean the people in there , to just stare that place from the outside was really ....... *aku speechless




Oh ppl , yesterday for the first time in my life , I was actually drove a car . *org lain dah lama dah :P It was really unexpected . I thought they will just explain about basic thing in a car or whatsoever that had nothing to do with asked me to make the car moves . I just listened to Cikgu *tekan klac , masuk gear , okay break , belok kanan , belok kiri 

Ya Allah , I was like he was insane or what ? But that part was still okay . My Cikgu even said I'm quiet good as beginner . *hoyehh . belagak pulekkk  Then , while I was enjoying pusing pusing that place , suddenly he said cuba awak U-turn dpan tu . I was like depan tu ? with muka cuak ' Depan tu ' was like 2 inches faham tak? Then , naik bukit laaah . haissh , Thank God . My teacher next student already waiting for him . 

Okay ppl , tk perlu pun kan nak story kan . HAHA . who cares , jgn kutok aku . haha .

Nway , It was a blast to meet Cikin and Amy there :D