Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Wednesday, February 15

They need our pray .

MUST WATCH !!

Assalamualaikum and Hello :)

I assumed you had watched this video . I feel very sorry to this boy . No , to everyone in Syria who experienced the same thing . As Muslim , let's pray for their freedom . Not only ppl in Syria , in any country in the world deserve a peace .

If you're not a Muslim , still as a human being , we should pray for them . Can you imagine if something like that happened to your family? Your brother being killed , your dad being shot in front of you . Or even worst , your sister and mother being raped . Nauzubillahiminzalik .

Astaghfirullahal'azim .

Ya Allah , the most merciful and the most gracious . Do save all the muslims worldwide . Especially our brothers and sisters who is fighting for their right . Only You can help us . Amin .

Me myself don't really understand the situation . What I know is that too many people die . They're plain innocent . If you're able to care Whitney Houston die , you should care more when THOUSAND other ppl die .

Deeply from the bottom of my heart , let's care more about our brothers and sisters . I'm grateful born as Malaysian . Born as a Muslim . And we're not terrorist .

Sorry for my bad English . As long as you can understand my words I think that will be fine kan?  . hihi
For the time being , that's all  from me . With that , I thank you :)