Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Saturday, April 7

Doa

Assalamualaikum and Hi :)


Ain't this little fella look so cute just like me? *PAANG

Okay people , I'm not sure where my post is going to be like this time cuz I just want to type something . Oh , I had an idea before but like always I should never check on twitter first . Oh it's @nanachanteq *PAANG again

"i pray" is better than "i wish"

This is true thing that we're not practising it as much as we think it is true . It's quiet similar to the situation where you ask a person to ' Wish me Luck ' . Well , it's better you ask that person to pray for you . I admit that ' Wish Me Luck ' is something like " just saying " thing . But why not we change this " just saying" thing to actually something means better which is " Pray for me" . *Kenang daku dalam doamu . ececececeh

And yeah , remember D.U.I.T things I've blog about it before . 
Doa = Pray
Usaha = Effort
Istiqamah = Continuos
Tawakal = Submit to Allah 

So , in english it will be PECS ( PECS? ) pun boleeh .

Why I kept typing about same things over and over again . Simple . This is reminder for me . At the same time , I hope this will also help us to be a better Muslim :) Frankly typing , I'm not a perfect person to talk about this . But still , I'm a muslim . 

Baideweyy or BTW , guys or girls please say something on my chatbox . Ya ya ya , the one written ' watcha say ' over there <---- despereto mucho I hate to see spammers conquer that place . And I need feedback or anything from you . Even a single Hi or Salam :) Okay dah tak payah kutuk aku <---- ehh Pangg . 

Last but not least , May Peace Be Upon You . 




No comments: