Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Thursday, April 5

Keluarga Selamat

Assalamualaikum and Hi Evewyybadeyhh :)

Can you see what I see ? *kening-kening  I got new background for the blog since I was dreaming to work in an aircraft . I might not able to be a pilot but somehow I hope I'm able to marry a pilot *EHH Nayyy , I'll just own an aircraft *Byk duit hang


So , that's not the real point . Last weekend , I attend my cousins engagement ceremony . Y'know , all the family members were there and I was so enchanted meeting all those pretty faces . Oh yeah , congratulation to my dear kak Acha :)

She can't stop smiling , HAHA . 

I pun dok tumpang sengih-sengih <-------- annoying . Guess what , on that day was my first time giving off the gift to guests . Well , I mmg pemalas gila bila nak kena buat-buat kerja mcm ni kan . Then , takpelah .It's not that I have anything else to do . Satgi kena perambat basuh pinggan lagi taknak . keh keh

saja teman duduk dalam bilik sebab sejuk ada air-cond *ketiak bashah kut 

After that ceremony , we went straight to my Nenek's house . *Dokek jo , kampung sobolah  Sbb ada usrah , family gathering . Ingat tak ramai la yg datang , tapi best gila sbb my Boboiboy pun adaa . Yayyy , aura pembuli I meluap-luap <----- tipu . Ada tahlil ringkas utk arwah then usrah tajuk ' Keselamatan' . Y'know , Malaysia doesn't seem any safer for kids to explore their neighbourhood , for girls to go out alone . I don't have to mention the victim names here . I bet everyone knows about it . So , we shud take precautions to prevent this crime from happened again . So , sudahkah anda menjadi Rakan COP ? hahaha

Then , macam biasa lah borak dgn my cousins . Jadi babysitter pun yea jugak lah kot . HAHA . Most of my cousins semua dah nak kahwin . Then tinggal I je budak nak kenal dunia sebenar *Ehh So , I terpaksa berlagak matang depan lil cousins . Kakak Nana jd garang sekejap ye adik-adik * Dah Nana dah , dah dah dahhhh -..-

Okay ols , what I'm trying to say in this post is
Air yang dicincang tidak akan putus *Ehhh 
Sedangkan lidah lagi tergigit *Ehh 
Cubit paha kiri , paha kanan terasa * Ehh
Haha . Nevermind . Appreciate your family members since you have times with them . Share the loves with them before you have to share new family members *Ehhh  


So Mak , this is for you . Okay Ayah Adik PakCik MakCik Cousins olss , don't be jealous . HAHA 




No comments: