Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Thursday, January 26

Jakarta-Bandung

Assalamualaikum & Hello U'ols :)

Ouh yeah , I'm living my day and night like a person does .

As the title shown above , I had my tiresome and yet exciting experience there . Let's not talk about the traffic . I hate it so much as my nerves were about to burst and jump another way .

We arrived at the airport around 2 , waited for the bus Pariwisata *jgn tanya aku makna dia  Around 3 , went for lunch and straight to Bandung . It took 2 hours to Bandung but the excessive amount of vehicles on the road made us stuck in the bus for 5 hours . *Aku diserang migrain -___-

 I just love breakfast :) Even I need to wake up at 5 and having breakfast at 6.30 . Oh , no worries ppl . KL ahead an hour before Jakarta . 

 Heading to a Pesantren Daarut Tauhid by AngKot . It was thrilling and bouncing :) AngKot was a shortform from Angkutan Kota . Ouh yeah , I just knew it -.- *selalu dok tgk kat TV jaaa , so batak sikit 

 Nyaww , I love strawberries <3 They are red , well-shaped , tiny green top as hat . Oh , beautiful creature . Subhanallah :) The place are cool , the landscape were awesome . The strawberry juice , *umm yummy yummy






 Continue our journey to Tangkuban Parahu . It's volcano peeps . Believe me your fart smelt better there -__-


Shopping time ppl :) That's the way , ah-huh ah-huh , I like it , ah-huh ah-huh . *sing-a-long-peeps . Make our way to a place called Pasar Baru . Tons of ppl there and I'm not buying a thing . Such a waste of time . Nevermind tho , I'm a rich person there . 85,000 for a blouse , you'll never afford tht amount if you're in KL . pfffffffffffffffffft xp .


 A empty pocket person deserved to swing . jyeah . You always need extra penny to be there . Perhaps you need to visit the kamar kecil . whattaafish -.-




I called Jeeya and MOP and told them I was not kidnapped by any guy who introduced himself as Randy Pangalila *oh , lagi hensem Asyraf Sinclair 


Nothing much to share . As conclusion , I'm so eager to get home .

#1 Hujan emas di negeri orang , hujan batu negeri sendiri . Lebih baik di negeri sendiri .
#2 Thanks to Allah for create such a beautiful places
#3 Be grateful .
#4 Tangan yang memberi lebih baik drpd yg menerima *teringat Upin&Ipin

No comments: