Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Tuesday, January 10

langit tidak selalu cerah

Assalamualaikum  and Waddup U'olss .

I just wanna tell myself that

STOP being a HATER
STARTS being a LOVER

Why am I typing that ? Well ppl , I've been really mean to myself this past few days . Physically I looked fine but the truth God knows the best . I lost myself since no more school life  . I'm quiet frustrated as I need to resign from work . Dude , I only managed to work for only two days . How bad that sound to you ? 

No worries , the doctor said I'll be fine if I take the medicine . Keep up the physio thingyy . Mum was extremely worried bout my health . Mak , I'm not going to die any sooner . InsyaAllah . 

Dear friends , I really need your support . I'm unable to do stuff like you guys capable to do . *bukan aku lumpuhh Pray for my health . *Harap badan je tough , tapi lembik . I dah tk Manly dah youu . Peeps , I'm not begging for sympathy here . I'm just get annoyed and tensed when ppl start asked me if I'm working or not . whether I'd took driving class . I know I shouldn't feel that way . My bad .

But it's okay now . I'm okay . Everything is going to be alright . There's actually something bothered me in my mind but I just can't share it for the time being . Imma Miss Strong yaww . 

what with that letter L thing . strangers .

No comments: