Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Friday, January 27

Manusia Kartun

Assalamualaikum and Hello U'olss :D

Are you listening to the music right now ? Ouh yeah , it's Titanic soundtrack - My heart will go on . with instrument piano and flute if I'm not mistaken . Please don't burst into tears baby *HAHA , gila jiwang seudd .

So I heard that there will 3D version in cinemas soon . Killer , Killer , Killer , GILAA . Will Leonardo Dicaprio look way handsome than in 2D ? Must watch this . *aku tk minat punn -.- puihh

Jack , Jack *with shivering voice of Rose . 


Nayy ppl , I'm not promoting this movie okay . I'm prefer watching BoboiBoy . *terbaekk 


 Watch these kiddos everyday at 6 or 6.30 . I don't remember . New episode every Sunday , KOT . HAHA . There you go I'm promoting this one . muehehe . But seriously , do support our local talent . If it is not us , who else ? They are extremely cute .

Another talent yang telah diangkat bakatnya . His video now can be watch not only on Youtube but also in TV9 . And yess , it was nonsense stuff and that's the reason he made those video . He just want to MELAWAK . got it ? oh , he is Farady . this is one of my fav . Nayy , my fav are ALL .*tamakkk :P


Isn't that obvious that I spend the hours on Youtube ?

And IniAnwarHadi released another new video couple days ago . The topic this time really synonym to me back to SESERI . Even now , I'm still practising it .


tu dia baju theGAP kot . jgn mainmain . puihhh

Alang-alang menyeluk pekasam , biar sampai ke pangkal lengan . woo oooo *menyanyi

Jom pi undi beliau di 

klik link diatas untuk mengundi

dalam kategori Best Video Blog . Nak undi orang lain pun tkpa . Tiada paksaan dalam mengundi . eheh . Terima Kasih la siapa undi yea :) *aku lettew Nevermind if you are under age .



No comments: