Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Saturday, January 14

RandomThoughts-GossipGirls

Assalamualaikum & Hello U'olss :D

Aku rinduu kawan-yang-kita-sayang , para Wirawati negara *siapa kwn kau Wira dgn Wati ni? :'(

So , at this moment I would like to share about something which is not a thing . Okay , STOP all those crap . *tkdak idea letteww Ohh , jgn fitnah aku yg suci . Idea itu ada , but I'm not sure where to start -.-

It's just ,
 I'm wondering why peole are actually live their life based on trend . I mean hundred percent follower . Oh dear , I'm not typing bout twitter over here . I do understand those 12 to 15 y/o girls *IDK boys are looking for identity . Me myself also had experienced those phase . and I'm still looking for who am I , who I am . I'm still  having the identity destruction . I'm not matured enaff to say this but I still wanna type bout this .

Trend that I'm talking about has nothing to do with fashion . Up to you how you would like to make yourself to look like HanaTajima or MariaOzawa *OMGEEE !! Just remember , when you are doing something , think first . Don't think too much . As people said , sometimes we don't have to think to do something .

What with think outside box ? Dear peeps , think inside is better for beginner . Gain the knowledge , make yourself a good observant . Make friends and never enemy . Get rid ego *I'm telling this to me Be nice to mamita and daddidi . Don't simply make a status in public . You never know what kind of person in your friendlist . Telling too much information might make yourself in danger .

 Yess , you might say ' Suka hati lahh aku nak tulis apa , status aku ' You're right . But , ppl might get annoyed if you constantly tweet on something like ' aku nak berak ' then in less thn minute ' Queue panjang lah pulak ' another tweet ' Oh , spe kentut dlm cubicle ni ' lagi satu ' hoii , org dalam cepat la sikit ' hello brader and sister . Itu bukan kawasan luah perasaan plus , tweet on twitter won't make any changes . It's not like people in the toilet can read your tweet kan ?  *so , apa kena mengena dgn danger that you mention before ? 

People might hate you because of that . You might be the coolest among your friends . You might be the nicest among your friends . But well , kata-kata itu lebih tajam berbanding mata pedang . Tanpa disedari kita kumpul musuh . Benar , mulut orang tk boleh ditutup , mulut tempayan boleh la kan . Tp , bukankah kita bole mengawal kata kata kita . Sebab itu kita dikurniakan akal . 

Tu diaa , panjang aku bebel hari ni . No laa . Aku hanya berkongsi jaa . aku bukan main tibai je taip ni . Act , ada byk lagi analogi yg aku nak paparkan . But , I know korg ni bijaksana orangnya . Lu pikirlah sendiri okayy . 

Ini post aku nasihatkan diri sendiri jugak , Based on what happened to me . Based on what happened to a friend of mine . Based on what I had observed when I'm not do the talking . Based on what I heard . 

Let's jump into a conclusion over here . We must use our brain . Thanks to Allah because we're HUMAN . THINK is a MUST . take care of your ATTITUDE eventho ppl can't see you especially girls . Mind your words . 


Kalau tk paham atau keliru sila tanya di Formspringg *tu diaa , dia promote

No comments: