Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Monday, January 2

theBBQ .

Assalamualaikum and Hello U'ols :)

Last night was a blast . Awesome relatives reunion together . Yang jauh kita dekatkan , yang dekat kita mampatkan *inibukanperibahasayea!  I felt extremely great as I'm watching all those kiddo bwh umur . You just can't imagine betapa meriahhh . It was really a good start for me in two-thousand-and-twelve :)

 kipas kami AngewiiBird you see :)

 Alhamdulillah kenyaang . well , I'm not sure ni kali ke berapa -.-
we're having real good time with the asap .

Phewwwh . Kami bakar ayam , ikan talapia , udang galah , sotong kurita , kambing gurun , sausagess , dan lainlain . Rezeki ! rezeki ! Alhamdulillah , Terima Kasih Ya Allah . Semoga ukhuwah keluarga kami kekal sampai bilabila . *Awww , sangat manis :)


HAHA . One happy family at home :) this photo was taken last Raya 

My cousins and I had such a serious conversation . OMGEEE ! Our brain already in better level as we're not gossiping like we actually always did . Nayyy . Ada la sikit . Gosip pasal Akeef ank Ustz Usop yg comel . Haha . 

They help me figure out which course I'm about to take after SPM . I told 'em my interest . They shared with me their experience . Their thoughts bout future . And they really help me to think better about my future. OMGayyy . This is harder than the SPM laa kawan . 

One click could change your life .

Hoiitt , she scared me with this . But . Oyeahhh. That's the truth .
And our conversation end with a conclusion that .

Do anything , everything untuk Islam !!

Kawan-kawan , 
aku selalu lupa . lupa yang hidup ini untuk Allah . Selalu pentingkan diri sendiri . Lupa bahawa Allah yang utama . Olehh itu , tolong ingatkan aku . 

Aku sedang dalam transformasi diri . Doakan aku :)





No comments: