Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Saturday, December 31

#100 of 2011

Assalamualaikum & Hello :)

I'm so excited to type fer this post . Not because the new year is coming to the town . But because this is my #100 post of the year . Haha . This is unplanned okayy .

Celebrating new year means nothing to me . Everyday is a new year . Who cares - DOHH -.-
But just because in this country , we use that Masihi calendar . *NegaraIslamhanyadalamPerlembagaanPersekutuaanjeh? 
Thennn , I gotta to type this based on 2011 . Obviouslyyyyy -.-

So , when ppl asked me bout my fav things happened to me this year . That would be my senior year ! The friends are extremely awesome . We did almost everything together . I really meant EVERYTHING . haha.



Okay , now nak pergi cuci mata tgk asap selepas letupan bunga api :)

No comments: