Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Saturday, December 11

Semangat :)


waah waah , SHOPPING ! SHOPPING !
when I say , I wanna go out . I don't really mean it .
I actually wanna spend some time and money with you .
when I say , it's okay . I don't really mean it .
I'm just trying to be optimistic .
and accidently I'm stressing myself .
so I decided to spend some money ,
yeah , I really mean SOME :)
whenever I go out and bring back nothing .
I'll just be out of mood .
even I went for a movie , it is a MUST to keep the ticket . hee~
a SATISFACTION for me :)
but I'm not a person who easily buy NONSENSE .
frankly typing , I hate wasting my money as it's just not me .
but I spend my money , HAHA .
well , it's two different thng rytee ? hihi

what I'm trying to tell you guys is
I'm Buying Only School Stuff Today !
Great , I love School lah -__-
*okay , the mukaddimah have nothing to do with this paragraph . hee~
I went shopping for school stuff and I don't even have any chance to buy new clothes yet .
Erggh -__-
okay fine , I bought Jeans and Cardigan last time , but
I need more . HAHA







P/S : na balik kampung jpg :)



No comments: