Hi! Assalamualaikum. This blog belong to Siti Farhanah Norazhar since 2009.She types random stuff randomly.Human with cartoon characters in her soul. She thinks she's awesome.She's so Mona

Friday, December 3

this is how it happened

im a person who is really friendly when it comes to new friend , most of the time laah .
im always try to be nice to everyone as I know their fisrt impression to me was like
' look at her , scary doe . What a fierce face she has '
yeah , I knew it . Lots of people told me bout that before . HAHA
i like to make friends . i like to bully my friends in sweet wayy :) hihi
i like to help my friends whenever they need me . i just can't stand to see a friend having themselves full with tears all day long . i can be a good listener .
i always help myself to be fair to anyone who get fight .
i always try to listen to both parties and get understand on their problems .
i always want to help people in their relationship .
towards their friends , boyfriend , girlfriend or even parents&&families
well , everyone has their list of people who they hate the most .
i hate hating others because i know how hurt it is .
though i knew lots of people dislike this person , but i had tried not to hate tht person .
act like normal , talk like normal , smile like normal .
until i just can't stand my friends complaining about tht person .
so , i decided to ' slow talk ' to her without my friends know about it .
I just wanna fix everything .
I told her every single thing all of us dislike about her , and why I told her everything ,
I just want her to change . I just want everyone to befriend with her back .
and this day came up , it's early in the morning .
tht person ask for apology to everyone infront of the class .
but most of them said tht person not really honest on what he/she says , even I think tht so ,
at that moment , I admit to my friends tht I'd told tht person everything .
and they like ' OH , What ? ' -__-
and I said , we just wait n see if that person will change soon .
and the result was
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
after some time passed
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I realized that person is a back stabber !
- the rest is history -

and tht person is the first person who get listed in
' People that I HATE the Most '
serve your right , im really hurt on what u did to me and all my friends .
i just can't forgive and forget everything that u had done .
I just can't trust you anymore .
I'd never hate anyone before , but this time I don't care if u hurt because ppl hate you .
I don't want to help you anymore , not even a smile for you .

hey peeps , im telling you guys this because .
I need no more ppl to get listed as ppl I hate the most .
one is enaff for me ouh .
don't betrayed my faith and trust towards you guys .
I can be a good friend , I hard to be a bad friend to anyone .




P/S : I know most of you know the full version of this story :(





2 comments:

Aisyah Mazelan said...

wink2. aku tak faham. HAHAHA

Nana said...

tk payah paham then ,